This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: problem with bfd update from 2001/12/17
- From: "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>
- To: "Alan Modra" <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- Cc: "Binutils" <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 15:02:09 +0200
- Subject: RE: problem with bfd update from 2001/12/17
> On Sat, Apr 27, 2002 at 02:16:33PM +0200, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> > linker.c: In function `default_data_link_order':
> > linker.c:2690: structure has no member named `size'
> Perhaps you're picking up 2.12 include/bfdlink.h due to a cvs tag?
Ups, on my last update I have only done an update and overseen the
cygnus_cvs_20020108_pre tag. Sorry for wasting your time.