This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: problem with bfd update from 2001/12/17
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de
- Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 12:05:27 +0930
- Subject: Re: problem with bfd update from 2001/12/17
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Apr 27, 2002 at 10:32:18AM +1000, Danny Smith wrote:
> Thank you, Alan. The last patch fixes the problem on mingw.
Good! I should apologize for leaving it broken so long. I saw
your bug report in January and dismissed it as something to do
with cygwin, an area I don't know much about. You narrowed the
problem down to particular dates too, but that didn't catch my
notice either. Next time, point the finger at me by quoting
the ChangeLog entry...
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre