This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: ordinal linking for cygwin ld
- From: "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>
- To: "Charles Wilson" <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>,"Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Cc: "Kde-Cygwin" <kde-cygwin at kde dot org>,"Binutils" <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>,"Cygwin-Apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 02:44:17 +0200
- Subject: RE: ordinal linking for cygwin ld
> 1. By default ordinal linking is disabled
> 2. Add an ld option to enable ordinal linking.
> As ordinal the hint number is used. (Could this have any unknown
> side effect ??)
> ordinal = hint number + 1.
> How should such an option be named ?
Now, I'm going to bed, it is 2:43am in germany. God night.