This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: ordinal linking for cygwin ld
- From: "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>
- To: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>,"Charles Wilson" <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Cc: "Kde-Cygwin" <kde-cygwin at kde dot org>,"Binutils" <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>,"Cygwin-Apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 02:39:35 +0200
- Subject: RE: ordinal linking for cygwin ld
> > OTOH, if you've linked by ordinal, and then you strip symbols
> > -- are the
> > names of the imports still retained?
The symbols are removed, but in the _nm_vector the names are still retained.