This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: ordinal linking for cygwin ld
- From: "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>
- To: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>,"Charles Wilson" <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Cc: "Kde-Cygwin" <kde-cygwin at kde dot org>,"Binutils" <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>,"Cygwin-Apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 02:22:37 +0200
- Subject: RE: ordinal linking for cygwin ld
> The PE spec (as I read it) indicates that as long as a name is included
> (ie it's not link-only-by-ordinal) then ordinals can change and nothing
> will break.
> It's only when the only link information is the ordinal that problems
> will appear.
Or ld has a switch to explicit use ordinals (see other mails from me)