This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: ordinal linking for cygwin ld
- From: "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>
- To: "Charles Wilson" <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Cc: "Kde-Cygwin" <kde-cygwin at kde dot org>,"Binutils" <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>,"Cygwin-Apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 00:24:40 +0200
- Subject: RE: ordinal linking for cygwin ld
Ralf Habacker wrote:
> I'm thinking about creating to areas, an internal and an external.
> New releases of kdelibs and perhaps kdebase for example are build together. So
> ordinal linking is not problem. -> internal area. Any other app may
> be linked by name -> external area.
That would cause the second solution I have told, normal import library and
using a special linker switch for using ordinal linking.