This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: gas and prefix's on x86
- From: Andrew Macleod <amacleod at cygnus dot com>
- To: amacleod at cygnus dot com, ian at airs dot com
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, bug-binutils at gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 11:46:14 -0700
- Subject: Re: gas and prefix's on x86
>> Andrew Macleod <email@example.com> writes:
>> > However, we can't issue that from the asm statement in
>> > the conmpiler.
>> Can you do
>> lock; incw [eax]x;
No, same results:
t1.cpp:110: expected instruction opcode