This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: cygwin ld import library issue fix (removing unused "_nm_" symbols)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com, Binutils <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 11:39:36 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygwin ld import library issue fix (removing unused "_nm_" symbols)
- References: <001501c1ec43$6c7e6030$651c440a@BRAMSCHE> <001b01c1ec4c$ed4c6140$651c440a@BRAMSCHE>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 01:32:47PM +0200, Ralf Habacker wrote:
>> Hi Danny,
>> > Yes, this looks very nice, but does it works against current CVS?
>> This patch is a minor change, which could be reviewed easy, but I have got
>> trouble using the current cvs head (binutils 2-12.xx) release from
>> It produces undefined symbols compiling dll/apps and that means cygwin support
>> seems to be broken. Because I hadn't enough time to check this, ....
>I've taken a look on the cvs archive to verify this. Are I'm right using the
>cygnus_cvs_20020108_pre tag ?
Why are you using a tag at all? Your patches should be against the binutils