This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: cygwin ld import library issue fix (removing unused "_nm_" symbols)
- From: "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>
- To: <kde-cygwin at mail dot kde dot org>
- Cc: "Cygwin-Apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>, "Binutils" <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 13:32:47 +0200
- Subject: RE: cygwin ld import library issue fix (removing unused "_nm_" symbols)
> Hi Danny,
> > Yes, this looks very nice, but does it works against current CVS?
> This patch is a minor change, which could be reviewed easy, but I have got
> trouble using the current cvs head (binutils 2-12.xx) release from
> It produces undefined symbols compiling dll/apps and that means cygwin support
> seems to be broken. Because I hadn't enough time to check this, ....
I've taken a look on the cvs archive to verify this. Are I'm right using the
cygnus_cvs_20020108_pre tag ?