This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: linker SEARCH_DIR order
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: George dot R dot Goffe at seagate dot com
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 23:16:18 +0930
- Subject: Re: linker SEARCH_DIR order
- References: <OFAFB90939.5B4FE5A0-ON88256BA5.004783AC@notes.seagate.com>
On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 06:03:24AM -0700, George.R.Goffe@seagate.com wrote:
> Yes. I've tried this but I still see configure "talking" about
> /usr/ccs/bin. I'va also tried setting the PATH variable with NO effect. I
> will NOT remove binaries to get around this problem. I think configure
> should be fixed. Sigh...
Have you tried regenerating configure with newer versions of
autoconf? binutils and gcc have stuck with an old version of
autoconf for various reasons...
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre