This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: linker SEARCH_DIR order
- From: Bo Thorsen <bo at sonofthor dot dk>
- To: George dot R dot Goffe at seagate dot com, amodra at bigpond dot net dot au
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 15:04:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: linker SEARCH_DIR order
- References: <OF461DA42E.A27D4D24-ON88256BA5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wednesday 24 April 2002 14:51, George.R.Goffe@seagate.com wrote:
> I've been trying to get someone (anyone) interested in having the configure
> process look to --prefix= as a HINT as to where to look first to find the
> various "things" that it needs to do it's thing.
> For example, I have /usr/ccs/bin/ld|as, /usr/local/bin/ld|as and a
> /usr/lsd/SunOS.5.8/bin/ld|as and want configure to use the later versions.
> configure still insists on looking at /usr/ccs/bin which breaks the builds.
Bo Thorsen | Praestevejen 4
Free software developer | 5290 Marslev
SuSE Labs | Denmark