This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
How to move sales leads up the value ladder
- From: "Bruce Hadley" <hadley at softwareCEO dot com>
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 01:27:16 -0700
- Subject: How to move sales leads up the value ladder
- Organization: SoftwareCEO.com
This week exclusively at SoftwareCEO.com, sales veteran Dave Stein shares an excerpt from his soon-to-be-published book, "How Winners Sell." Read "From Where We Sit" at: http://www.softwareceo.com.
(If you like what Dave has to say, you can save 50% off the cover price of his book through our Buyers' Club -- but only until May 15. Check it out: http://www.softwareceo.com/member_area/buyers_club.php.)
~~~ NEW files in the Downloads Library:
* A 30-day Evaluation License, that lets prospects try out your software; it's in the Pricing and Licensing section.
* An update of my M&A and IPO tracking spreadsheet. We've got details on 46 companies sold this year, and two IPOs.
* New reports from Corum Group: A summary of Q1 2002 M&A and VC deals, and a look at the enterprise information management software market.
The total list of SoftwareCEO downloads now numbers 57 unique files -- check it out at: http://www.softwareceo.com/member_area/downloads.php.
~~~ SOFTWARE tools in the SoftwareCEO Buyers' Club:
* Save $80 at Digital Contracts -- create personalized, software-specific legal documents online, for just $319 per year.
* Save $90 on Ultimate Employer from KnowledgePoint -- everything you need to manage your workforce, for just $359.
* Save $90 on Plan Write for Hi-Tech Marketing, a terrific software package from BRS Software; you pay just $210.
* Save $720 on Sales LT from APPower!, guaranteed to help you turn downloads into sales; you pay just $479 for a one-year license.
The total list of SoftwareCEO discounts is now $4,899 -- check it out at: http://www.softwareceo.com/member_area/buyers_club.php.
If you haven't been to the SoftwareCEO site before, there's a quick tour available at: http://www.softwareceo.com/welcome. Take the tour -- I'm sure you'll find tons of resources to help your software company work smarter and grow faster.
Tel: (503) 842-7208
Fax: (503) 212-0256
PS: Know someone who might like SoftwareCEO.com? Tell them about it, and you could win $10,000. Use this link: http://www.recommend-it.com/l.z.e?s=873119
PPS: You got this e-mail because I sincerely believe that SoftwareCEO.com is a unique and valuable resource for your business. If I'm wrong, and you'd rather not receive any future news from me, just reply to this e-mail with “REMOVE” in the subject line -- and I apologize for taking up your time.