This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Failure in CRIS test
- From: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- Cc: aj at suse dot de, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, jakub at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 23:41:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: Failure in CRIS test
- References: <20020422231833.B25476@lucon.org> <200204230624.IAA27414@ignucius.axis.se>
On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 08:24:28AM +0200, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> > Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 23:18:33 -0700
> > From: "H . J . Lu" <email@example.com>
> > On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 08:01:52AM +0200, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> > > > From: Andreas Jaeger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > > > Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 07:41:47 +0200
> > >
> > > > HJ's binutils set -zcombreloc as default...
> > >
> > > Test results for versions with local patches shouldn't be
> > > reported to FSF binutils until verified that the FSF version has
> > > the test failure too.
> > >
> > Sorry for that. Can I send a patch to support with and without
> > -zcombreloc?
> Not accepted. I'm not really interested in supporting tweaks in
> peoples local versions. You can simply add -z nocombreloc for
> that test in your own version.
I will just drop cris-linux from my test list.