This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix --eh-frame-hdr with DW_EH_PE_pcrel personality encoding
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:17:50 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix --eh-frame-hdr with DW_EH_PE_pcrel personality encoding
- References: <20020422141954.R32482@sunsite.ms.mff.cuni.cz>
On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 02:19:55PM +0200, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> I've commited the following patch to fix --eh-frame-hdr handling.
> I forgot to adjust personalities when reshuffling FDE/CIEs if personalities
> are DW_EH_PE_pcrel encoded. It is quite serious bug, will see if I can
> cook up a test for gcc configury for this.
Speaking of tests, do you think you could contrive one for the binutils
testsuite? For something this nasty it'd be nice to have.
> Daniel, ok to commit to 2.12 branch? Is 2.12.1 on the horizon?
Yes, ok for branch.
I'd like 2.12.1 within three months of 2.12, which means by the
beginning of June. Mid-May should be fine, so some time in the next
several weeks I'll review whether anythind else needs to be moved to
the branch, and see how it looks.
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer