This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: patch from cgd
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- To: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 22 Apr 2002 09:37:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: patch from cgd
- References: <email@example.com>
> I need some approval on the patch that Chris came up with so that I can check
> in an assembler patch that'll break his testcase as is...
> 2002-04-18 Chris Demetriou <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * lib/gas-defs.exp (run_dump_test): Support new attribute "stderr"
> which is a file used to regexp_diff the assembler's pruned stderr
> (write_file): New helper function to write a string into a file.
> * gas/mips/empic.l: New file which matches empic tests' warnings.
> * gas/mips/empic.d: Use empic.l.
Approved - please apply.