This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: i386-pc-nto-qnx patch
- From: "Graeme Peterson" <gp at qnx dot com>
- To: hjl at lucon dot org (H . J . Lu)
- Cc: amodra at bigpond dot net dot au (Alan Modra), binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 13:54:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: i386-pc-nto-qnx patch
> On Thu, Apr 18, 2002 at 10:38:16AM -0400, Graeme Peterson wrote:
> > Thanks, Alan.
> > I don't think that the way you are suggesting we do it matches
> > well with our cross development setup, since the shared libraries
> > are not in the same place on the target. I'll have to check and
> > verify, though.
> We cross compile all our binaries. The build machine has nothing in
> common with our target. -rpath-link works fine for us.
Good to know. As I said, I'm happy to leave it out, and when I have time
I will revisit the issue, and certainly give -rpath-link a go.