This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: Handle R_ALPHA_NONE
- From: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 16:30:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Handle R_ALPHA_NONE
- References: <20020415160240.A27906@lucon.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20020415214553.A781@lucon.org> <20020415234835.A20872@redhat.com>
On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 11:48:35PM -0700, Richard Henderson wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 09:45:53PM -0700, H . J . Lu wrote:
> > The issue is ELF/alpha allocates more relocation entries for ld.so than
> > needed.
> But why? It is already trying to compute exactly how many
> are needed.
My second guess. The problem may be between "ld -r" and MERGE.