This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: Bfd patch "Write contents if writeable" patch breaks gas build.
- From: "Donn Terry" <donnte at microsoft dot com>
- To: "Nick Clifton" <nickc at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- Cc: <msnyder at redhat dot com>,<binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 08:48:23 -0700
- Subject: RE: Bfd patch "Write contents if writeable" patch breaks gas build.
Did you see Alan Modra's fix to gas/as.c? That was what was needed.
You may not be able to find it because its removed.
P.S. I can't see binutils mail until I get to work, so trying to respond
during your day with just what I can see in CVS.
From: Nick Clifton [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 11:03 PM
To: Donn Terry
Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Subject: Re: Bfd patch "Write contents if writeable" patch breaks gas
> This patch (trivially) breaks gas, because as.c (in some
> configurations) sets the now-removed variable _bfd_chunksize.
Err, it does ? Which configurations ?
The only references I could find were in ChangeLog entries...