This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: Bfd patch "Write contents if writeable" patch breaks gas build.
- From: "Donn Terry" <donnte at microsoft dot com>
- To: "Alan Modra" <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- Cc: <msnyder at redhat dot com>,<nickc at cambridge dot redhat dot com>,<binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 21:55:45 -0700
- Subject: RE: Bfd patch "Write contents if writeable" patch breaks gas build.
Ahh the wonders of having worldwide coverage: 24/7 and no one has to be
up late :-).
From: Alan Modra [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 9:54 PM
To: Donn Terry
Cc: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org;
Subject: Re: Bfd patch "Write contents if writeable" patch breaks gas
On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 09:38:10PM -0700, Donn Terry wrote:
> This patch (trivially) breaks gas, because as.c (in some
> configurations) sets the now-removed variable _bfd_chunksize.
I'll check in a patch in a moment.
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre