This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA] bfd_close should write if file is writable.
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 15 Apr 2002 15:32:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFA] bfd_close should write if file is writable.
- References: <200204121844.g3CIiYR11905@reddwarf.sfbay.redhat.com>
> Per a suggestion from Frank Eigler, bfd_close should write out
> the contents of the file if the file was open for write OR for
> read/write (as opposed to "if the file was not opened for
> 2002-04-12 Michael Snyder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * opncls.c (bfd_close): Write contents if writeable.
Approved and applied. (I also fixed a few formatting problems at the