This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: windres bug fix
- From: "Eric Kohl" <ekohl at rz-online dot de>
- To: <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>, "Nick Clifton" <nickc at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:56:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: windres bug fix
- References: <email@example.com>
"Nick Clifton" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> DJ very kindly regenerated the recently created *.rsd files in the
> windres testsuite using Microsoft's tools, rather than windres.
> This exposed a small bug in rcparse.y - the MEMFLAG_PURE was not
> being set by default, so that patch below fixes this and checks in
> DJ's regenerated files.
I also found that Microsoft's resource compiler (MSVC 6) also sets
MEMFLAG_DISCARDABLE by default. You can verify this by running the windres
testsuite after removing the DISCARDABLE keyword from the .rc files.