This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] windres bugs - Resubmit
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- To: Eric Kohl <ekohl at rz-online dot de>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 12 Apr 2002 18:49:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] windres bugs - Resubmit
- References: <02041219425102.00957@local>
> This patch fixes two bugs in windres.
> 1) The FONT statement in DIALOGEX resources uses five parameters instead of
> four. The fifth parameter specifies the used character set, e.g. ansi, oem,
> default, russian, greek, etc.
> 2) The default window styles for DIALOG and DIALOGEX resources are wrong.
> The WS_POPUP style was always added to the given window styles. This caused
> severe problems in WS_CHILD dialogs.
It would *really* help if you could provide a couple of test cases for
these two bugs. See the file binutils/testsuite/binutils-all/windres/README
for details of what is needed.
I am going to be away this weekend, but I will try to have a look at
the patches themselves next week.
PS. My notes also indicate that you have an FSF copyright assignment
on file for changes to defparse.y and dlltool.c but not rcparse.y
resbin.c or windres.h. Is this correct ?