This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Changing GAS for ARM to accept semicolon as a comment character ?
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, linux-arm at lists dot arm dot linux dot org dot uk
- Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 12:13:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: Changing GAS for ARM to accept semicolon as a comment character ?
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> Darn - oh well. I don't suppose NetBSD would like to switch to a 'one
> instruction per line' approach for their assembler source code ?
There's no way to write the following #define without using a statement
#define _ENTRY(x) \
.text; _ALIGN_TEXT; .globl x; .type x,_ASM_TYPE_FUNCTION; x: