This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: why there are twice relocations on ld.so?
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: ???? <shenhui at arch dot cs dot pku dot edu dot cn>
- Cc: "binutils at sources dot redhat dot com" <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 21:09:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: why there are twice relocations on ld.so?
- References: <200204120100.g3C10G428937@arch.cs.pku.edu.cn>
On Fri, Apr 12, 2002 at 09:06:20AM +0800, ???? wrote:
> and the second relocation takeplace in router dl_main,source code as follow:
> /* There was an explicit ref to the dynamic linker as a shared lib.
> Re-relocate ourselves with user-controlled symbol definitions. */
There's your answer. In case any symbols the linker references were
diverted by the application.
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer