This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Converting Coff to Elf
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: Satheesan K <saturn at linuxquestions dot net>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:13:38 +0930
- Subject: Re: Converting Coff to Elf
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 08:03:32AM -0700, Satheesan K wrote:
> Hai all
> I have a COFF program which was compiled in SCO Unix with Motif. I am able to run the program in RH 5.2, but not in higher versions. I tried to convert the file into ELF format using the command objcopy using the -I and -O options. But I am getting the message 'invalid bfd target'. Can any body please help me how to convert the file.
You are probably trying to use a version of objcopy without the
necessary support compiled in. Configure binutils with
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre