This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Converting Coff to Elf
- From: Satheesan K <saturn at linuxquestions dot net>
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 08:03:32 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Converting Coff to Elf
- Reply-to: saturn at linuxquestions dot net
I have a COFF program which was compiled in SCO Unix with Motif. I am able to run the program in RH 5.2, but not in higher versions. I tried to convert the file into ELF format using the command objcopy using the -I and -O options. But I am getting the message 'invalid bfd target'. Can any body please help me how to convert the file.
Thanks and regards
Thank you for choosing LinuxQuestions.
Run a small business? Then you need professional email like email@example.com from Everyone.net http://www.everyone.net?tag