objdump -D option gives different numbers in different bases

Hello

I just realised that sometimes -D will give me decimal sometimes for
mips and other times Hex for the arguments to each opcode.

There is no option I can find to set that, is it fixed to be sometimes
decimal and sometimes hex in the sourcecode?

a simple example.

xxx:
8c322935 	ori	$t1,$t1,0x328c
xxx:
800009fd 	sd	$t1,128($t0)
xxx:
ff000924 	li	$t1,255
xxx:
880051ff 	sd	$s1,132($k0)
xxx:
900052ff 	sd	$s2,140($k0)

relative addressing from $k0 could be controled, and also the code that
decided the li instruction and the ori instruction.

if there was a --use-base-dec and --use-base-hex (default) that would be
very useful I think.

JG

I am not on this list so please CC me in any reply