This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: epilogue count exceeds number of nested prologues
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Randolph Chung <randolph at tausq dot org>
- Cc: linux-ia64 at linux-ia64 dot org, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 22:52:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: epilogue count exceeds number of nested prologues
- References: <20020408001714.GA7563@tausq.org>
On Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 05:17:14PM -0700, Randolph Chung wrote:
> The offending assembly code is attached. it's the ".restore sp" near
> the end that is triggering the error.
Yes, this assembly is completely scrogged. It's all inside inline
assembly too, so it's no one's fault but the programmer.
That said, you must be using an old libffi, since the one in gcc
cvs works just fine.