This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch] Add gdb.tar rule to top-level Makefile.in
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>,gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 16:52:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] Add gdb.tar rule to top-level Makefile.in
- References: <3CB0A559.email@example.com>
> Once I've re-checked that the patch doesn't affect the binutils snapshot process, I'll check it in (gdb 5.2 branch and src mainline).
Done. Found two things:
- BINUTILS snapshot process relies on GNU make
- the new do-bz2 rule was (re-)creating the tar ball created by do-tar.
Neither were affecting GDB. I've fixed both and committed the change.