This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Building the GNU Binary Utilities failed for ppc
- From: Christian Jönsson <c dot christian dot joensson at telia dot com>
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 16:11:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: Building the GNU Binary Utilities failed for ppc
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sat, Apr 06, 2002 at 06:05:32AM -0800, Balendran Bala wrote:
> I was trying to build the 2.12 gnu binary utilies for ppc and it failed. Any idea why ? How to
> solve this problem?
> Host OS: Windows 98
Are you using cygwin with your win98? If so, I've found win9x/cygwin
unreliable to build for example gcc with but ok for winnt/win2k/winxp.