This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: recent gcc -MM and "make dep"
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 08:08:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: recent gcc -MM and "make dep"
- References: <20020404141753.GA1042@bubble.sa.bigpond.net.au>
Alan Modra wrote:-
> This patch is mostly about coping with gcc-3.2 -MM behaving a little
> differently from previous versions. It appears that given an include
> path like /src/binutils/bfd/../include, gcc now removes the "/bfd/.."
3.2 and 3.1 should be identical in every way.
3.0.5 (unreleased) should be the same as them.