This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Elf Header sh_addr field not according to spec
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: Mike_Sorensen at arium dot com
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 15:37:52 +0930
- Subject: Re: Elf Header sh_addr field not according to spec
- References: <88256B90.007CC964.email@example.com>
On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 02:43:00PM -0800, Mike_Sorensen@arium.com wrote:
> Is there someone out there that can tell me why there is a number in the ELF
> section header for the .debug_abbrev section and why it is important in gcc
> 2.9 and unimportant in gcc 3.0?
It was likely a binutils bug, now fixed. Probably nothing to do with gcc,
but you used a different version of binutils for each of your gcc versions.
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre