This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: ld i386 differences 2.10.2 / 2.12
- From: "David O'Brien" <obrien at FreeBSD dot org>
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 14:27:43 -0800
- Subject: Re: ld i386 differences 2.10.2 / 2.12
- Organization: The NUXI BSD group
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20020326060951.GA18838@bubble.sa.bigpond.net.au> <20020326145254.B58114@dragon.nuxi.com> <20020327054534.GP18838@bubble.sa.bigpond.net.au> <20020326222313.B59124@dragon.nuxi.com> <20020327064848.GQ18838@bubble.sa.bigpond.net.au> <20020328031754.GU18838@bubble.sa.bigpond.net.au> <20020328173638.A89702@dragon.nuxi.com> <20020328204437.A15970@nevyn.them.org>
- Reply-to: obrien at FreeBSD dot org
On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 08:44:37PM -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 05:36:38PM -0800, David O'Brien wrote:
> > On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 01:47:54PM +1030, Alan Modra wrote:
> > > When/if my build of current glibc completes sucessfully, I'll install
> > > this patch.
> > Glad to hear it, I just started experiencing it on my Alpha too.
> > This will go into the 2.12 branch, correct?
> I'd like to leave it in trunk for a couple of days first.
I have been running this patch on FreeBSD/alpha and FreeBSD/i386 (using
2.12) since it was posted. I haven't had any problems with it.
Alan, is it ready to go into the 2.12 branch?