This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix R_SPARC_DISP* against hidden symbols in shared libs
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 13:50:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix R_SPARC_DISP* against hidden symbols in shared libs
- References: <20020403194846.F32482@sunsite.ms.mff.cuni.cz>
On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 07:48:46PM +0200, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> I've just commited the following patch.
> gcc relies on all R_SPARC_DISP* relocs against local and hidden symbols to
> be resolved at link time, but we were emitting R_SPARC_DISP* relocs against
> hidden symbols.
> One day SPARC bfd backends should be converted to keep track
> of all dynamic relocs, so that no R_SPARC_NONE relocs are created, ATM this
> is IMHO sufficient.
> Daniel, ok to commit to 2.12 branch too?
Sure, please do.
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer