maintainer change for OpenRisc

Hello!

I am a developer from www.opencores.org , a group of enthusiasts working
on open hardware projects. One of them is a CPU, named OpenRisc 1000,
which is ready  and we already have complete GNU toolchain (binutils, gcc,
gdb)
ready and working. About a year ago there was new architecture added to
binutils,
named openrisc. The maintainer was Johan Rydberg,  but unfortunately he was
unable to finish his work. He would like to pass maintainership to me, so
that I can
put all the tools we already have into official versions. Original work by
Johan
was done using CGEN, but ours does not use it.

If it is possible, we would also like to change openrisc name to something
more familiar - the name we use: "or1k" (actually architecture name) or
"or32" (implemetation name).

Who should I contact or what should I do to join bintils group?
Are there any requests for source code?

thanks for your assistance,
Marko Mlinar
www.opencores.org