Re: Status of contributed translation

> > Can you please do the same for all the other textual domains in
> > binutils, and for all existing translations?
>
> Done!

Thanks!

> > Furthermore, is it ok to change the contact address for these six
> > domains to binutils@sources.redhat.com?
>
> Yes please.

Done. The next time translators submit new catalogs, you'll be notified.

From time to time (in particular, when a new release is upcoming), it
would be good to notify us (translation@iro.umontreal.ca), so we can
distribute the modified PO templates (POT) to the teams, in order for
the teams to update their translations. We'd appreciate if you would
point us to a distribution snapshot in this case.

Of course, in that case, it would be desirable if the PO templates are
up-to-date in the snapshot. I don't know whether the
snapshot-producing process will automatically update the templates in
binutils; if not, someone would need to initiate the update manually.

Regards,
Martin