Re: gABI docs?

Kumar Gala wrote:
> Does anyone know where the latest gABI docs are now located? The following
> link no longer works:
>
> www.sco.com/developer/gabi/

www.sco.com has been, errr, turbulent lately.  Since that was part of
the stuff that went to Caldera in the acquisition, we're working on
finding a home for it somewhere on www.caldera.com.

You can get to the document you want *at this moment* at
	http://stage.caldera.com/developer/gabi/
but that isn't a permanent address.

I've been wailing on the web guys as recently as the last 24 hours to
get permanent addresses for this nailed down.

If you can point me to the links that contained the above address
(or any other sco.com addresses) I'll help you find where they are
now and help get the appropriate pages fixed.

RJL