Re: Binutils 2.11 and BSDI 4.2

Hmm.. I tried resolving this myself, by adding this to
the configure:

i[3456]86-*-bsdi* | i[3456]86-*-netbsd* |
i[3456]86-*-openbsd*)
COREFILE=netbsd-core.lo
;;

It selects netbsd-core as the one to use, but then it
dies on netbsd-core.c since I don't have a sys/core.h
file header on my system.. Any further thoughts?

Thanks

Aaron