Re: Help with arm-elf-ld and the AT directive

>This should be a very canonical use of the AT directive, can someone tell
>me what I'm doing wrong?

My bad, ignore this message please. I forgot to mark my .vectors segment as
load. Of course I only discover this after posting agonized questions.
Maybe someone should set up a null listserver for these kinds of problems
where you immediately see the answer after posting the question ;)

(Of course I would still love help with building gcc 3.0 for arm-elf... if
anyone knows :)

-- Lewin A.R.W. Edwards
Embedded Engineer, Digi-Frame Inc.
Work: http://www.digi-frame.com/
Tel (914) 937-4090 9am-6:30pm M-F ET
Personal: http://www.larwe.com/ http://www.zws.com/

"Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at
work worth doing."
(Theodore Roosevelt)