Re: Should we remove those man pages from CVS?

On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 07:29:14PM +0000, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> : Is anyone working on making the manpage generating script better to get
> : the same quality of manpage formatting as before?
>
> I do not know of anyone doing this.

Can we go back to the real manpages then?  Good manpages are important to
BSD, and I do not think the conversion script is ready for prime time.
I know the GNU project despises manpages, but they are a fact of UNIX life.

--
-- David  (obrien@FreeBSD.org)