Re: Should we remove those man pages from CVS?

Hi H.J.

  I have applied your patch to the sources,  (but not he 2.11 branch
  since it is too late for that).

  I also decided that now would be a good time to move the
  documentation files in the binutils directory into their own
  subdirectory (just like gas) so I did that as well.

  I had some problems getting the Makefile.am file to run through
  automake however, so in the end I had to massage the resulting
  Makefile.in in order to make things work.  I will try to have a look
  at just what went wrong later on this week.