Re: Change to coff-arm.c breaks binutils

I feel that if this is a "feature" and hiding a bug, it is hiding it for
whatever case that removed the code.  For me, ALL my references to
particular symbols are not relocated properly by the linker without that
code.  With it in, those symbols are relocated properly 100%.  The
comment leads me to believe that perhaps there was a bug that was
present for a short time.  No one seems to recall why this went in.  It
would have been nice to have a test case where this problem is present.

Sean