This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Which automake should I use for binutils?
- To: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Which automake should I use for binutils?
- From: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 22:16:41 -0700
- Cc: bug-automake at gnu dot org
Which automake should I use for binutils? I thought automake 1.4 from
RedHat 7.1 beta was ok. But I got
# cd gas
automake --cygnus Makefile
automake: Makefile.am: not supported: source file `config/m68k-parse.y' is in subdirectory
As the result, YLWRAP is not defined in gas/Makefile. I know the older
automake was ok. It must be a new bug in automake.