Idea for your site

Hi
We are responding to your request for FREE analysis of your site:
http://sources.redhat.com/binutils/
We feel there is very substantial potential to promote your site on the Internet. That is what we do - we bring traffic to our client's websites. We have proprietary software and assortment of other Internet tools designed to make your site popular and bring traffic that is interested in your product area.  This can put dollars in your pocket.

Many of our clients initially thought it would be better for us to be paid in a percentage of profits. Thank goodness for them they choose a flat fee instead. They have enjoyed an enormous increase in traffic.

Please REPLY to this email and include your:

Full Name:

Telephone #:

WEB site :

I think you will be very surprised by the detail and results of our analysis.
Carol Jay Byron
Global Promotions

If we received your request by mistake, click reply and type remove in the subject line.