Re: SDAREL output sections

> Cc: binutils@sourceware.cygnus.com
> From: Momchil Velikov <velco@fadata.bg>
> Date: 18 Feb 2001 23:50:47 +0200

> Hmm, sorry, obviously I didn't get it after comments that perfectly
> working programs are rejected by the linker for the sake of catching
> gcc errors.

Perhaps the following analogy might help: lots of perfectly clear
programs are rejected by the compiler for the sake of catching
programmer errors.

(It's not just gcc errors.  GCC doesn't trip this test if used
properly.  The problem is that occasionally people forget to use it
properly.)

--
- Geoffrey Keating <geoffk@geoffk.org>