Re: S/390 patch for binutils-2.10

Hi Martin,

: Ok, I have spent some time to update and debug the S/390 backend to
: the cvs level of today 2001/01/23. I append the patch to this mail for
: whoever might find it interesting. The patch contains the 31 bit and
: the 64 bit elf backend & assembler for S/390.
:
: Could someone please check if we need another software letter for
: this patch?

I have now checked this patch in.  My apologies for taking so long to
do it.

I had to make a few changes in the bfd files - mainly to separate out
the 64bit build from the 32bit build and to add the s390 relocs to
reloc.c so that they would appear in the autogeneated files (eg
libbfd.h).