RE: LD bug

>> 	LD bug, relocation records referring to symbols from discarded
>> duplicate sections are broken.
>
> I applied some fixes to the mainline binutils sources on 2000-10-12 that
> cure this problem, at least on some targets.  The fixes are in generic
> code, but I'm not sure this will fix your problem as the mips back-end may
> do its own section symbol handling.

Oops, should have checked the latest version. Just didn't know that 2.10.1
was out already, sorry. If the latest version won't help, I will scream
again.
Thanks for the fast response.

Kind regards,
    Walter Slegers

This Mail has been checked for Viruses

***

Diese Mail wurde auf Viren ueberprueft
Hinweis: Verschluesselte Mails koennen NICHT geprueft werden!