My outstanding MIPS patch submissions.

Below's the list of my currently-outstanding MIPS patches.

The only substantial feedback i've received privately or in public
(that i'm aware of) about the suitability of these patches is from
Anders Norlander (the author of the original MIPS32 patches), who
indicated that he applied the patches (working around patches that
wouldn't apply due to more recent formatting commits), built the
tools, and was having no problems with them.

What's the next step on these?  I guess I'm waiting for them to be
approved.  If there's something I should do before that can happen I'd
like to know what it is.  (I'm hesitant to just respin all of the
patches to apply cleanly in spite of the formatting changes and
repost, because, well, who knows what'll happen in the next time T
that'll cause them not to apply cleanly...)

chris
====================
 1. binutils/gas: mips16 test nop-encoding bogon
    Submitted: October 7, 2000
    Last activity: October 7, 2000
    Message(s):
	http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-10/msg00041.html

 2. binutils/gas: tc-mips.c bogus reloc for -membedded-pic
    Submitted: October 7, 2000
    Last activity: October 7, 2000
    Message(s):
	http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-10/msg00042.html

 3. binutils/gas: empic test intra-segment symbol subtraction bogon
    Submitted: October 7, 2000
    Last activity: October 7, 2000
    Message(s):
	http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-10/msg00043.html

 4. binutils/gas: MIPS32 instruction assembly test
    Submitted: October 10, 2000
    Last activity: October 12, 2000 (updated patch)
    Message(s):
	http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-10/msg00143.html

 5. binutils: MIPS32 instruction cleanup
    Submitted: October 10, 2000
    Last activity: October 10, 2000
    Message(s):
	http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-10/msg00097.html

 6. binutils: Make MIPS32 a real ISA, CPU/ISA name/number cleanup
    Submitted: October 11, 2000
    Last activity: October 16, 2000 (updated patch)
    Message(s):
	http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-10/msg00191.html

 7. binutils: Add option handling in support of MIPS5 and MIPS64 ISAs
    Submitted: October 13, 2000
    Last activity: October 16, 2000 (updated patch)
    Message(s):
	http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-10/msg00194.html

 8. binutils: Add option handling in support for SB-1 CPU
    Submitted: October 18, 2000
    Last activity: October 18, 2000
    Message(s):
	http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-10/msg00213.html
	http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-10/msg00215.html

 9. binutils/gas: clean up a couple of erroneous mips testsuite failures
    Submitted: October 18, 2000
    Last activity: October 18, 2000
    Message(s):
	http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-10/msg00214.html

10. binutils/gas: mips ELF testsuite alignment fixups
    Submitted: October 18, 2000
    Last activity: October 18, 2000
    Message(s):
	http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-10/msg00219.html

11. binutils: The last of the MIPS32 support
    Submitted: October 25, 2000
    Last activity: October 26, 2000 (updated patch)
    Message(s):
	http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-10/msg00278.html

12. binutils/opcodes: mips opcode cleanup of RD_HILO et al.
    Submitted: October 25, 2000
    Last activity: October 25, 2000
    Message(s):
	http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-10/msg00260.html

13. binutils: mips opcode cleanup of M1 and M2
    Submitted: October 25, 2000
    Last activity: October 26, 2000 (updated patch)
    Message(s):
	http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-10/msg00279.html

14. binutils: MIPS64 opcode additions, minor related cleanup
	http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2000-10/msg00280.html