Re: Cross assemble from Linux/alpha to sh-elf

rth@redhat.com said:
> There's a bug in the assembler.  It happens on almost every port if no
> one ever tries it on a 64-bit host.

I'm a bit overwhelmed with my own projects and don't really have the means
to track this one down and fix it. Is there someone who has or is planning
to take this one on?
steve@icarus.com              But I have promises to keep,
steve@picturel.com            and lines to code before I sleep,