Re: A patch for default version and archive

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 05:14:48PM -0800, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> "H . J . Lu" <hjl@valinux.com> writes:
>
> > I am enclosing a testcase here. For this one, (1) resolves to (4). It
> > is not entirely unexpected. We can say
>
> And again you make the assumption that having this stupid versioning
> of undefined references is good.

You can pretend versioned references don't exist today. In fact, it
has been there from the day one. The only difference is no one has
created versioned references in .o file, yet. According to Eric's
note, versioned references weren't something he thought would never
happen.

--
H.J. Lu (hjl@valinux.com)